Welcome to my blog where I am going to walk you through unbiased Uno Premier MLM Review. In this unbiased Uno Premier MLM Review, you are not going to get a biased review like all the rest on the internet. I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Let’s take a look at the company first…
UNO PREMIER PROFILE
Even though the company launched in October of 2014, the company claims that their main company “UNO” or mother company started 10 years ago in the Philippines. The company was founded in 2006 by William Barbo in the Phillipines as a health and wellness multi-level marketing company. It was originally known as ‘Unlimited Network of Opportunity’ but is now known as ‘UNO Premier’ depending on which country you reside in.
They claim to have made over 800 Philippine millionaires to date which sounds cool but I’m yet to see any kind of proof of this. Hey maybe it’s true but I’ve been unable to locate any kind of legitimate income disclosure at all, which in itself is a little concerning.
The opportunity videos are headed up by ‘Johnny Scofield’ who claims he is an international speaker, business guru and the go to guy for ‘making things happen’. I honestly couldn’t find anything to substantiate this other than his affiliation with UNO anywhere online. Maybe you’ll have better luck.
UNO PREMIER PRODUCTS REVIEW
Basically, the company appears to offer four different products, although the amount of information actually given about the products is slim.
1.Pro Cardio – “improves your HDL, LDL, triglycerides, and much much more”.
2.Sante 8 Berries – a “One stop all” supplement that covers all your nutritional needs…
3.Nutrifab – a weight loss product that detoxes at the same time… (So you can lose weight and go to the bathroom at the same time LOL).
4.Le Jeune Cosmetiques.
In order to purchase the products Uno Premier offers, you need to first purchase one of the various packages that the company offers. These cost of these packages differ from country-to-country, with the price tag in the US starting at $309 and going all the way up to $3404.
Interestingly enough, if you view any of the packages more closely, you will see that each package comes with many more products than the 3 that are listed on Uno Premier’s website. These products include things like juice, toothpaste, lotion, shampoo, soap, coconut oil, and more. All of these products come from third-parties, and all Uno Premier is doing is reselling them through these various packages.
UNO PREMIER COMPENSATION PLAN
Uno Premier has various ranks available that their affiliate can work through. There are 12 available in this particular case, and moving up through these ranks is done by purchasing great amounts of the company’s products, and by generating so GP – Global Points – throughout your downline. You also need to buy product each month to stay in business if you aren’t making enough sales, this is called ‘staying active’.
Retail Commissions: Uno Premier claims that they offer a retail commissions component with their business model, but this is simply not true. Instead of offering the ability to sell their products to retail customers, Uno Premier defines retail sales as having affiliates purchase their goods and then resell them to other people.
Recruitment Commissions: The main focus for the company appears to be on having their affiliates recruit more people to invest into the various packages that are offered. Each time an affiliate is able to enlist someone new to join, they are paid a certain commission. The value of these commissions is entirely dependent on how much money an affiliate spends on their own membership costs, so spending more on your membership will award you with a bigger commission. What’s interesting here is how commissions are paid out. Some money is paid through cash, but a large amount is paid out via a gift certificate. Unfortunately, Uno Premier offers no exact info on the details for these gift certificates.
Binary Commissions: Along with direct recruitment, Uno Premier also offers a commission to their affiliates through the use of a residual binary system. Commissions here are paid out via a 1:1 ratio when looking at both sides of the binary system, and there is a weekly cap for all affiliates of $12,270 with these binary commissions.
Rebates: Uno Premier offers “rebates” to their affiliates, but the company doesn’t go into any detail at all as to what these actually consist of. However, the company does mention that these rebates are earned through the use of a unilevel payment structure. These rebates are paid out to the first 10 levels of a unilevel team, but once again, I have no idea what these rebates actually are.
As messy as their compensation plan is, it doesn’t take a rocket engineer to see that the whole thing is heavily focused towards recruiting more and more people to invest more and more money into the company. Once recruitment within Uno Premier starts to die down, so will the investments that the company desperately needs in order to stay afloat.
UNO PREMIER STARTING COST
These cost of these packages differ from country-to-country, with the price tag in the US starting at $309 and going all the way up to $3404. The cost to join depends on which package you purchase:
1.Platinum – $309
2.Premier – $925
3.Premier Elite – $1741
4.Global Premier – $3404
MY UNO PREMIER VERDICTS
- Has the company been around for at least 5 years? Probably. Even though the company launched in October of 2014, the company claims that their main company “UNO” or mother company started 10 years ago in the Philippines.
- Is the company well capitalized? Probably. There are no substantial information to show that the company is well capitalized. However, the high cost of the package suggest the company is heavily focused towards recruiting more and more people to invest more and more money into the company. .
- Does the company offer products or services that are unique? Probably. Interestingly enough, if you view any of UNO Premier packages more closely, you will see that each package comes with many more products than the 3 that are listed on Uno Premier’s website. All of these products come from third-parties, and all Uno Premier is doing is reselling them through these various packages.
- Is there a genuine need for the product? Probably. Although most of the products that comes with the packages are consumable, their high cost and couple with the fact that they are available in the market means there is no genuine need for them.
- Is the product or service trendy or a fad? Probably. Apart from being consumables, there is nothing trending about their products.
- Can you generate immediate income? Probably. Because cost of buying the affiliate package is very high and the products are overpriced, it is hard to make immediate profit from selling the affiliate packages or the products. Commission percentages in the company’s Binary Compensation Plan are high when compared to similar competing business opportunities in the multi-level marketing industry but getting people to buy into it is the problem. Perhaps that is why the company focus on warm market.
- Does the marketing system take full advantage of technology? Yes. Registered distributors have personal replicated website, you will need to activate it from your dashboard, anyone from anywhere can order through any distributor’s site.
- Will you have FUN? Probably. There is no much information on this.
There are some people that call Uno Premier network marketing company a scam because they failed… I am here to tell you it’s their own fault. This company is far from a scam and it’s been in business for a while!
The problem is people jump into network marketing with the wrong mindset… They believe they will get something for nothing.
The truth is you have to become a great people person and become a recruiting machine…
That my friend is the truth… So you have Two options…
Learn how to become a recruiting master or…
…do a home business that doesn’t require recruiting.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Uno Premier MLM review and if you are in this company, please share your experiences. How is the sponsoring part going for you? How is the product working for you? My readers would love to know.