There are a few network marketing opportunities that are just scams in Nigeria. There are far more that may be well-intentioned, but have a poor track record, for any number of reasons. So how do you separate the wheat from the chaff? Here are ten tips to help you pick the right network marketing opportunity for you.
1. Has the network marketing company been around for at least 5 years?
If you want the efforts you put in today to pay off for many years in the future, choose a company that has proven that it will be around for the long term. 90% of all network marketing companies FAIL within their first 2 years. You don’t want to invest your precious time and resources (not to mention your future) in something that may not be in business next month, do you?
2. Is the network marketing company well capitalized?
In other words, does it have the cash that it will need to grow, to maintain a solid infrastructure, to attract talented management, to keep pace with technology and, of course, to pay your commissions!
3. Does the network marketing company offer products or services that are unique?
That is, they’re not readily available elsewhere (especially at a discount) and they’re not just another “me too” product that has loads of competition.
4. Is there a genuine need for the product or service?
You’ve probably heard horror stories about people ending up with a garage full of expensive water filters – the reason that happens is because only other distributors will purchase the product at that price! Your product or service must fill a REAL need at a fair price – and there should be a large untapped market for it. In other words, it MUST provide tremendous value, so the customer is the biggest winner.
5. Is the product or service trendy or a fad?
You can’t build long term residual income (i.e., your retirement!) if the product or service only has short term appeal (e.g., beany babies, etc.). Think long term instead. Is the product or service something that your customers will continue to use for a long time?
6. Can you generate immediate income?
So that you can finance your marketing and expansion efforts from cash flow.
7. Does the marketing system take full advantage of technology?
Not everyone is a sales type, but ANYBODY can plug into a system and tools that do the selling and sorting for you!
8. Is the person who is introducing you to the opportunity committed to YOUR success?
If they are, the company is strong, and the product or service is a winner, (and, of course, you’re willing to learn) you WILL succeed. There’s a big difference between a “sponsor” and a “recruiter.” A sponsor coaches. motivates and trains and a recruiter just signs people up and in most cases, abandons them.
9. Is there a way to build your business part-time without losing your full time income?
The company must have automated systems that can do the heavy lifting (i.e., selling and sorting) for you so that you can use your limited time efficiently.
10. Will you have FUN?
Although this may not be an element of your current JOB, we think it’s important! You should have a lot of fun with your business partners while you work together to build a long term business and your financial army.
So there you have it ten criteria for selecting a superior network marketing opportunity. Of course, even with a great company, there’s no such thing as a free lunch. You WILL have to work! But, with the right opportunity (unlike your job), it won’t have to be forever!
Making A Case for Royale Business Club International
1. Has the company been around for at least 5 years? Yes. With over 11 years of experience, and currently operating in many countries, Royale offers peace of mind that the success you build with our family is one you can pass down to future generations.
2. Is the company well capitalized? Yes. Royale pays millions of dollars worth of check every month to their distributors and staff. You will see things for yourself when you visit any of our headquarters. Royale also invested over ₦500 million in their Abuja and Lagos corporate office.
3. Does the company offer products or services that are unique? Yes. Royale wide arrays of top products ranging from food supplements, beverages, skin care, cosmetics and personal care have been extensively researched, formulated and engineered with unique technology (stem cell technology) specifically for Royale. Product specifically develop to ensure safety, purity, phenomenal efficacy and world class quality making Royale as one of the top company to take good health globally.
4. Is there a genuine need for the product or service? Yes. The global wellness industry is a $3.4 trillion market, or 3.4 times larger than the worldwide pharmaceutical industry.
5. Is the product or service trendy or a fad? Yes. Because the health industry is always evolving, products based on the industry always trend. Combine that with Royale line of products that has gain the trust of millions of people, you have a viable business opportunity in your hand.
6. Can you generate immediate income? Yes. Millions of Naira worth of products are sold everyday. Many distributors are making thousands of Naira everyday. Royale Hybrid Marketing Plan gives you the chance to propel your business in unprecedented height that you can earn your income and rewards in eleven different ways moving you on the part of financial success..
7. Does the marketing system take full advantage of technology? Yes. Royale has developed distributors website that allow you to do business across border. More importantly, our platform www.health2wealth.com.ng has been helping many distributors and investors to do their business seamlessly and beyond borders.
8. Is the person who is introducing you to the opportunity committed to YOUR success? Yes. I am seriously committed to your success because when you succeed, we will succeed and vice versa. My websites www.health2wealth.com.ng was design to help you succeed and as a member, you have the opportunity to use the platform to promote your business.
9. Is there a way to build your business part-time without losing your full time income? Yes. Jetro Olowole has design a MLM business opportunity that allow workers to continue doing their work while our team of distributors help you run your business. Our retirement plan healthcare investment will allow you to work while your investment will work toward your retirement.
10. Will you have FUN? Yes. Royale offers a positive environment where you have fun. There are many travel packages and opportunities as well as local events to keep you busy and enthusiastic.
If you are ready to get started, we offer many investment opportunities irrespective of your situation or status. Visit our investment opportunity page to get started.