Welcome to my blog where I am going to walk you through unbiased Tianshi MLM Review. In this unbiased Tianshi/Tiens MLM Review, you are not going to get a biased review like all the rest on the internet. I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Let’s take a look at the company first…
Tiens (also known as Tianshi Health Products), originally from China was founded by Li Jinyuan, is a global company that is operating in the mainly in the Health and Wellness industry since 1995. It is listed in the Nasdaq since 2003, and in the Amex since 2005. This company had, up until now, a proven record of success in over 190 countries worldwide, and more than 11=0000 employees worldwide. At present, the company is valued at more than $1 billion as annual revenue.
Not a lot of companies survive 15 years, and those that do, are doing something right. This usually means that the products, the business opportunity, the management and the leadership team in the company are working together effectively to the benefit of the company and its distributors.
TIENS/TIANSHI PRODUCTS REVIEW
Tiens is one such organization involved in selling home and personal care products. These products are claimed to be prepared with the blend of different botanical elements. Their line or series of products keep on multiplying allowing the consumers to benefit in a number of ways.
The varied product categories roughly fall under the following sections: Weight Loss, Vitamins and Supplements, Facial care, Dental care, Laundry and Cleaning, Bath and Body, Hair care, Beauty, Essential Oils, Pet care and Home fragrances.
The company was first of its kind to provide the soothing and healing power of essential Tiens oil for people all around the world. The company has a serious intent of enhancing the lives of people involved by helping them to reach their goals to become financially independent.
Being a customer opens the world with a number of privileges. An almost perfect destination of high quality wellness products, there are enough variety and options. Each and every item manufactured goes through multiple quality inspection prior to reaching the hands of customers. They are well researched, scrutinized, refined and further monitored to ensure complete customer convenience. With the passage of time, the company aims to expand its product offerings. All of these are prepared to be economical, environment friendly and healthful.
TIENS/TIANSHI COMPENSATION PLAN
The compensation plans are designed to reward the independent marketing executives. Some of the well known ways of making money are discussed below:
- Commission for product information: It is paid out right in the month of helping the business acquire new customers. As a marketing executive, you earn almost 20 to 27% commission based on total product points by up to 150 points.
- Personally enrolled commission: On the purchases of second month, you can earn 7 to 20% of product points.
- Organizational commission: You may earn up to 7% of the commission as per product points which is purchased monthly by more and more customer enrollment.
- Career and value pack commission: Whenever the customers enrolled or assisted in the enrolling purchase of career or value pack, you may earn a commission ranging from $30 to $50.
- Weekly pay: With quality customer scores of up to 75% or more, marketing executives may qualify to have weekly payments as per following three bonuses, product information, quality customer and value or career pack.
- Pacesetter bonus: While you’re advancing the bonus to different status, you’re eligible to earn up to one time advancement bonuses for achievement of each new status. In case you manage to make it to director rank, you’ll be eligible to double the advancement bonuses. You may be able to earn almost over $13,200.
- Leadership development bonus: After the marketing executive’s escalation to director’s rank, and beyond earnings equivalent to half of pacesetter bonus paid out. In order to be eligible for leadership development bonus, the commission rate should be equivalent to or may be greater than advancing personal every time while advancing status.
- Leadership Pools: Commission rate-wise senior directors and above can also earn the leadership growth incentives out of leadership pools. They need to have a leadership growth within the organization throughout the month. Bonus amount is up to $500 for the senior directors while it is $1000 and $2000 for executive, corporate directors as per their status.
- Preferred customer services commission: You can also receive the commissions based on everyday services used by you and those using in the organization. It includes identity theft, credit card purchases and wireless phone service.
- Car bonus: The senior directors are meant to receive up to $400 per month. However, the executive directors receive up to $1000 per month to have a qualifying car of choice.
TIENS/TIANSHI STARTING COST
If you decide to join this company, you need to register and place order for some products.
MY TIENS/TIANSHI VERDICTS
- Has the company been around for at least 5 years? Yes. It was launched in 1995 and the company claims it operate in about 190 countries including Nigeria.
- Is the company well capitalized? Yes. As at 2016, the company is valued at more than $1.5 billion as annual revenue.
- Does the company offer products or services that are unique? Yes. The health and wellness company’s flagship product is based on traditional Chinese medicine. Tiens products are claimed to be prepared with the blend of different botanical elements.
- Is there a genuine need for the product? Yes. The global wellness industry is a $3.4 trillion market.
- Is the product or service trendy or a fad? Yes. Because the health industry is always evolving, products based on the industries always trend.
- Can you generate immediate income? Yes. There are many ways to earn in Tianshi from retail and wholesale profit to personal enrolment. Tiens is more of a direct sales company so to generate immediate income, you will need to focus more on product sales.
- Does the marketing system take full advantage of technology? Probably. Distributors are provided access to their backend but I don’t know how much of help will that help to take full advantage of technology.
- Will you have FUN? Yes. Tiens offers a positive environment where you have fun. There are many travel packages and opportunities as well as local events to keep you busy and enthusiastic. Free product training, marketing strategies, business support, and much more are luring for newbies to the work.
There are some people that call Tianshi network marketing company a scam because they failed… I am here to tell you it’s their own fault. This company is far from a scam and it’s been in business for a while!
The problem is people jump into network marketing with the wrong mindset… They believe they will get something for nothing.
The truth is you have to become a great people person and become a recruiting machine…
That my friend is the truth… So you have Two options…
Learn how to become a recruiting master or…
…do a home business that doesn’t require recruiting.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Tianshi MLM review and if you are in this company, please share your experiences. How is the sponsoring part going for you? How is the product working for you? My readers would love to know.