Welcome to my blog where I am going to walk you through unbiased Rain International MLM Review. In this unbiased Rain International MLM Review, you are not going to get a biased review like all the rest on the internet. I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Let’s take a look at the company first…
RAIN INTERNATIONAL PROFILE
Rain International is a nutritional supplement and beauty product manufacturer headquartered in Utah. The company maintains offices around the world. Rain International launched around 2009 and lists several global office locations on its website, with its US office located in the state of Utah. Heading up Rain International is Founder and President, Byron Belka.
Rain International describes itself as “the original seed company”. The company claims to have “solved the world’s nutrition problem” by creating a new category of supplements based on seed nutrition. These supplements tap into the most concentrated form of nutrition available in the nature – the seed. After all, everything you find in a plant originally comes from the seed.
With that in mind, Rain International claims that their products “contain some of the most studied seed ingredients for maximum health benefits”. Is all of this just marketing talk? Or has Rain International actually done some phenomenal things with seed nutrition? Let’s take a closer look at the products the company sells.
RAIN INTERNATIONAL PRODUCTS REVIEW
Rain International sells a small number of wellness products. The company’s two most popular products include SOUL and CORE. You’ll find a breakdown of each individual product below.
SOUL: Rain International describes SOUL as “the first product of its kind”. The supplement combines multiple types of seeds together, including black cumin seed, black raspberry seed, and chardonnay grape seed.
CORE: CORE comes in a little pouch. The seeds inside CORE include chlorophyllin, aloe vera, spirulina, wheat grass, cranberry seed, milk thistle seed, kale, black cumin seed, chlorella, and dandelion. Rain claims that “each of these ingredients contributes to good health and has a powerful effect on your body’s organs”.
FUSED: FUSED is Rain International’s coffee supplement. The company has mixed their seed blend with traditional coffee powder to make their coffee “the healthiest on the market”.
REVRI: REVRI is a beauty kit that promises to use the power of seeds to enhance the health of your skin. Rain International claims the Revri formula is based on “decades of research”, and that they went through 8 different formulas before settling on the one they finally picked.
TRAIN INTERNATIONAL COMPENSATION PLAN
The Rain International Compensation Plan is mostly sales volume based, paying affiliates primarily on the volume generated via retail orders and recruited downline. Residual commission are paid out to affiliates via a binary compensation structure.
“Retail” Commissions: Rain International requires affiliate to purchase products at the distributor wholesale cost and sell them at the suggested retail price.
Preferred Customer Commissions: Preferred Customers buy a preset amount of Soul product each month, sold by the box as $40 (20 pouches) generates a $10.
Affiliate Membership Ranks: There are eleven affiliate membership ranks within the Rain International compensation plan and, along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
1. Rain Associate – 50 PV a month.
2. Manager – 50 PV a month and 300 GV generated by your lesser binary leg.
3. Senior Manager – 50 PV a month and 700 GV generated by your lesser leg.
4. Bronze Executive – 100 PV a month, at least 1500 GV generated by your lesser binary leg and at least one personally recruited Manager ranked affiliate.
5. Silver Executive – 100 PV a month, at least 3000 GV generated by your lesser binary leg and at least two personally recruited Manager ranked affiliates.
6. Gold Executive – 100 PV a month, at least 5000 GV generated by your lesser binary leg and at least three personally recruited Manager ranked affiliates.
7. Platinum Elite – 200 PV a month, at least 5000 GV generated by your lesser binary leg, at least 10,000 GV from your entire downline and at least four personally recruited Manager ranked affiliates.
8. Pearl Elite – 200 PV a month, at least 5000 GV generated by your lesser binary leg, at least 15,000 GV from your entire downline for two consecutive weeks and at least five personally recruited Manager ranked affiliates.
9. Sapphire Elite – 200 PV a month, at least 5000 GV generated by your lesser binary leg, at least 20,000 GV from your entire downline for three consecutive weeks and at least six personally recruited Manager ranked affiliates.
10. Diamond Elite – 200 PV a month, at least 5000 GV generated by your lesser binary leg, at least 25,000 GV from your entire downline for four consecutive weeks and at least seven personally recruited Manager ranked affiliates.
11. Black Rain Diamond – 200 PV a month, 5000 GV generated by your lesser binary leg, at least 75,000 GV from your entire downline for four consecutive weeks and at least seven personally recruited Manager ranked affiliates.
RAIN INTERNATIONAL STARTING COST
Affiliate membership to Rain International required the purchase of a Business Package, with four available packages to choose from:
ØBusiness Builder – $249 (1 Business Center)
ØProfessional Builder – $599 (3 Business Centers)
ØRain Elite – $919 (1 Business Center, includes 6 months of autoship)
ØSuper Elite – $1259 (3 Business Centers, includes 6 months of autoship)
MY RAIN INTERNATIONAL VERDICTS
- Has the company been around for at least 5 years? Yes. It was launched in 2009 and the company lists several global office locations on its website.
- Is the company well capitalized? Probably. There are no substantial information to show that the company is well capitalized. However, the high cost of the products suggest the company rely solely on overpriced supplement to boost commission.
- Does the company offer products or services that are unique? Yes. Rain International describes itself as “the original seed company”. The company claims to have “solved the world’s nutrition problem” by creating a new category of supplements based on seed nutrition.
- Is there a genuine need for the product? Yes. The global wellness industry is a $3.4 trillion market.
- Is the product or service trendy or a fad? Yes. Because the health industry is always evolving, products based on the industries always trend.
- Can you generate immediate income? Probably. Priced at around $60 to $80 for a one month supply of each supplement, Rain is priced much higher than the average supplements available today. The high priced products, autoship system, monthly maintenance of BV and high entry cost will make it hard sell especially in Asia and many developing countries.
- Does the marketing system take full advantage of technology? Probably. I am not sure as there are no information on their website to that effect.
- Will you have FUN? Yes. There is no much information on this.
There are some people that call Rain International network marketing company a scam because they failed… I am here to tell you it’s their own fault. This company is far from a scam and it’s been in business for a while!
The problem is people jump into network marketing with the wrong mindset… They believe they will get something for nothing.
The truth is you have to become a great people person and become a recruiting machine…
That my friend is the truth… So you have Two options…
Learn how to become a recruiting master or…
…do a home business that doesn’t require recruiting.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Rain International MLM review and if you are in this company, please share your experiences. How is the sponsoring part going for you? How is the product working for you? My readers would love to know.