Welcome to my blog where I am going to walk you through unbiased QNet MLM Review. In this unbiased QNet MLM Review, you are not going to get a biased review like all the rest on the internet. I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Let’s take a look at the company first…
QNET is an international company spanning 22 countries, it has its origins in Malaysia and Hong Kong. Incepted since 1997. Almost since the day this company started its journey it has started tasting immense success. QNET created a networking business community to help common people become businessmen and women and while doing so also managed to transform the company into one of the largest direct selling enterprises of the world.
The biggest thing that QNet has going for it is the company’s long line of partnerships and distribution deals with high-profile organizations and major events that have helped increase QNet’s notoriety and reputation. Forbes.com listed Founder Dato Vijay Eswaran as one of the 48 heroes of philanthropy
Some Facts and Figures about QNET(with proof) you can’t ignore
- QNET is listed on World Economic Forum
- QIComm is 48th fastest growing tech company in the UK
- QI group surpasses $1 billion sales
- QNET has partnership with Virgin Racing
- QI group in Businessweek
- Microsoft reference
QNET PRODUCTS REVIEW
The type of products sold by QNet has evolved throughout its history. It started off selling gold coins then transitioned to being a travel company. For the past decade, the company has focused on selling health and nutrition products, while at the same time expanding to include a variety of products that fit into the following categories:
- Energy – Two lines of new-age accessories designed to enhance the energy and performance of athletes.
- Nutrition – A large line of products each with a specific health benefit.
- Personal Care – A pair of products geared towards cleansing and rejuvenating skin.
- Home Care – At the moment, a water purifier is the only product in this line.
- Luxury & Collectibles – Includes a line of watches, pendants, and other types of jewelry.
- Fashion Accessories – A gaudy line of jewelry.
- Holidays – Travel packages to a variety of locations.
QNET COMPENSATION PLAN
Despite its ever-changing products line, QNet has always relied on its independent representatives to sell its products. The company has made recent changes to its compensation plan, which follows a binary model, to increase commissions and enhance rewards for distributors. The company offers eight ways for distributors to make money:
- Retail Profit
- Early Payout
- Repeat Sales Points
- Dynamic Commission
- First Purchase Profit
- Rank Advancement Bonus
- Travel Incentives
- Year-Round Rewards
QNET STARTING COST
Basic affiliate membership to Max International is $49. Several “pack” options are available to prospective affiliates however, raising the cost of participation from between $130 to $999.
MY QNET VERDICTS
- Has the company been around for at least 5 years? Yes. It was launched in 1997 and the company has spread to other 22 countries.
- Is the company well capitalized? Yes. QNet group surpasses $1 billion sales. However, Max International has faced multiple lawsuits in the past such as paying $1.2 million settlement to Melaleuca and requires its distributors to maintain monthly personal volume minimums in order to receive commissions.
- Does the company offer products or services that are unique? Probably. QNet also offers customers an intriguing product line that has expanded and changed throughout the company’s history, showcasing the company’s ability to evolve and change with the times. Part of QNet’s product expansion is related to its ability to acquire smaller companies, adopting part of their product lines, which speaks to QNet’s ability to grow and create new opportunities for itself and its distributors.
- 4. Is there a genuine need for the product? The global wellness industry is a $3.4 trillion market.
- Is the product or service trendy or a fad? Yes. Because the health industry is always evolving, products based on the industries always trend.
- Can you generate immediate income? Probably. QNet has always relied on its independent representatives to sell its products. The company has made recent changes to its compensation plan, which follows a binary model, to increase commissions and enhance rewards for distributors. The company offers eight ways for distributors to make money.
- Does the marketing system take full advantage of technology? Yes.
- Will you have FUN? Probably. There is no much information on this.
There are some people that call QNet network marketing company a scam because they failed… I am here to tell you it’s their own fault. This company is far from a scam and it’s been in business for a while!
The problem is people jump into network marketing with the wrong mindset… They believe they will get something for nothing.
The truth is you have to become a great people person and become a recruiting machine…
That my friend is the truth… So you have Two options…
Learn how to become a recruiting master or…
…do a home business that doesn’t require recruiting.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my QNet MLM review and if you are in this company, please share your experiences. How is the sponsoring part going for you? How is the product working for you? My readers would love to know.
Latest posts by Jetro Olowole (see all)
- Income Tutors Network Marketing Boothcamp in Lagos - August 13, 2017
- Income Tutors Wealth Summit – Pre-Register Now! - August 5, 2017
- 30 Reasons Why Nigeria Network Marketers Fail - July 30, 2017