The Mining Preventive Healthcare Investment Workshop is a disease prevention investment workshop for mining industry to improve workplace wellness for miners and prevent occupational health hazards.
The Mining Preventive Healthcare Investment is systematically design as a health diagnosis and diseases prevention program for mining industry and their workers while providing an insurance platform for emergency medical costs.
The Mining Preventive Healthcare Investment is a referral based health insurance program design to secure miners and mining industry healthcare financial needs. It is expected to yield at least 913% return on investment after 6 months or registration. For instance, if you invest ₦40,000 you are expected to earn at least ₦365,400 after 6 months which is expected to run into millions in your first year.
The Need For Mining Preventive Healthcare Investment
Mine workers face a constantly changing combination of workplace circumstances, both daily and thought the work shift. Some work in an atmosphere that is without natural light or ventilation. Despite the considerable efforts in many developing countries, the toll of death, injury and disease among mineworkers means that, in most countries, mining remains the most hazardous occupation when the number of people exposed to risk is taken into account.
- Noise causing deafness, hearing loss and psychological inconvenience
- Heat & Humidity causing fatigue, heat rashes, heat exhaustion and heat cramps
- Harmful Radiation and non-ionizing radiation effects on human organs, eyes and skin.
- Dusts which cause Pneumoconiosis, Silicosis and Silicotuberculosis
- The effect of carbon dioxide, methane and hydrogen sulfide on health (carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides).
- Diesel exhaust gases such as nitrogen oxides, fine particulates, sulphur oxides, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon
- Fumes, gases and hazards of smoking among miners.
Ergonomics such as posture (sitting and standing), change of posture, hand and arm postures, movements, lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling. Accidents from fire explosion, unsafe mechanical and physical conditions, unsafe acts and unsafe personal factors.
The Mining Preventive Healthcare Investment covers preventive and primary healthcare costs and offers many other important benefits. It is design to help mining industries prevent chronic diseases associated with workplace health hazards for the workforce. You will also be able to save cost on medical expenses for workers for preventive healthcare and emergency medical expenses.
Who Is Mining Preventive Healthcare Investment For?
This program is for miners or mining industry who are willing to invest at least ₦40, 000 for the healthcare of each member of their workforce. For the program to continue to pay for your workforce preventive healthcare, you must invite 2 persons into any of our investment program (online or offline).
Below is a breakdown of what you can earn after six months of registration.
|Month||No of Referrals||Earnings (₦)|
In the illustration above, we assume you only invite 2 persons in the first month of the 6 months under review. However, for every other person you refer after the first 2, you get additional bonus of at least ₦2300 depending on the package of the referral.
NOTE: You cannot refer more than two persons directly under yourself. Every other referral must be placed under your downline to earn more from the system.
Request A Proposal For MPHI
Fill the form below to request a proposal for the Mining Preventive Healthcare Investment program to learn more on how it works, benefits, earning potentials, your responsibility or to attend a Mining Preventive Healthcare Investment workshop in our office or other designated venues.
Latest posts by Jetro Olowole (see all)
- ATTENTION!!! Business Quadrants Wealthflow Theory Launch Postponed To July 3rd 2017 - June 25, 2017
- 30 Days Royale Challenge – 2nd Edition - June 24, 2017
- Ten Lessons I Learnt Pitching To Top Network Marketers In Ibadan - June 18, 2017