Welcome to my blog where I am going to walk you through unbiased Max International MLM Review. In this unbiased Max International MLM Review, you are not going to get a biased review like all the rest on the internet. I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Let’s take a look at the company first…
MAX INTERNATIONAL PROFILE
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Midvale, Utah, Max International is a nutritional supplements company in the multi-level marketing industry. Max International, whose mission is “to empower people to build a legacy of significant change in their lives and the lives of others,” is considered to be a leader in the research, development, and distribution of glutathione products that fight free radical damage in the body.
Max International was originally founded by three founders – Steven K. Scott, Fred Ninow and Gregory Fullerton, however only Scott remains with the company today. Ninow left Max International in 2010, eventually going on to launch Ocean Avenue in late 2012. I’m note sure when Fullerton left but today he’s with Savi Health, credited as a co-founder on their company website. Steven K. Scott meanwhile has a long history of television marketing, specialising in brand awareness and marketing campaigns through The American Telecast Corporation.
MAX INTERNATIONAL PRODUCTS REVIEW
Max International’s product line is based on promoting ‘glutathione’ production in the body. Co-founder Steven K. Scott writes on his website,
Glutathione (GSH) is the primary protector and detoxifier of the human cell. It is literally the cell’s first line of defense and even reduces inflammation at a cellular level. Dr. Keller had been using the product with his patients for more than ten years and had seen phenomenal outcomes.
Max International’s flagship product is Max GXL, which is sold in a “30 day supply” bottle for $85. MaxGXL’s unique NAC(N-Acetyl Cysteine) formula is powered by a proprietary blend of glutathione supporting ingredients.
Other products Max International market include
- Cellgevity (cell nutrition) – $97 for a 30 day supply
- Max ATP (performance drink) – $85 for a pack of 15 single-serve drinks
- MaxN Fuze (cellular defense) – $92 for a 30 day supply
- Max One (immune system) – $92 for a 30 day supply
- Meta-Switch (weight loss) – $89 for a 30 day supply
- Visible Solutions (skincare) – $239 for a Visible Solutions “System” (replenishing cream, “youth recovery” serum and “one minute wonder” cream)
MAX INTERNATIONAL COMPENSATION PLAN
The Max International compensation plan pays upfront retail commissions, residual commissions via a binary and offers a series of performance based bonuses.
Max International Affiliate Membership Ranks
There are eleven affiliate membership ranks within the Max International compensation plan and, along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows: Associate, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Double Diamond, Triple Diamond, Crown, Double Crown and Triple Crown.
If any personally recruited affiliates recruit affiliates of their own they are placed on level 2. If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth.
- Retail Commissions: Max International define retail commissions as affiliates buying ‘product at wholesale and sell(ing) them at retail’.
- Preferred Customer Bonus: These are extra commissions earned for customers that are on autoship.
- üFast Track Bonus: Max International’ Fast Track Bonus is paid out when a recruited affiliate joins and purchases a “Product Pack”.
- Binary Commissions: In order to qualify for binary commissions, a Max International affiliate must personally generate at least 50 PV a month and recruit at least two affiliates (one on either side of the binary) who each generate at least 50 CV in product orders each month.
- Matching Check Bonus: Max pay a matching bonus on binary commissions earn by an affiliate’s personally recruited affiliates, payable down on up to seven levels of recruitment. Commissions payable on the first level are capped at $12,500 a month per affiliate. Max cap global commission payouts at 50% of the monthly generated CV. If the commissions owing exceed this percentage, the Matching Check Bonus percentages will be adjusted accordingly.
- Global Bonus Pool: The Global Bonus Pool is made up of 2% of Max International’s global CV. It is paid out amongst affiliates who’s weaker binary leg volume has grown when compared to the previous month.
- Platinum and Diamond Pools: The Platinum and Diamond Pools are bonus pools paid out equally to all Platinum and Diamond ranked affiliates. The Platinum Pool is made up of 0.5% of Max International’s global monthly CV, and the Diamond Pool is made up of 0.25%.
- Max Living Bonus: The Max Living Bonus is a monthly passive bonus an affiliate earns by maintaining an affiliate rank of Platinum or higher.
MAX INTERNATIONAL STARTING COST
Basic affiliate membership to Max International is $49. Several “pack” options are available to prospective affiliates however, raising the cost of participation from between $130 to $999.
MY MAX INTERNATIONAL VERDICTS
- Has the company been around for at least 5 years? Yes. It was launched in 2006 and the company has spread to other countries.
- Is the company well capitalized? Probably. There are no substantial information to show that the company is well capitalized. However, Max International has faced multiple lawsuits in the past such as paying $1.2 million settlement to Melaleuca and requires its distributors to maintain monthly personal volume minimums in order to receive commissions.
- Does the company offer products or services that are unique? Yes. Max International’s product line is based on promoting ‘glutathione’ production in the body.
- Is there a genuine need for the product? Yes. The global wellness industry is a $3.4 trillion market.
- Is the product or service trendy or a fad? Yes. Because the health industry is always evolving, products based on the industries always trend.
- Can you generate immediate income? Probably. Rather than make sales, Max International simply suggest an affiliate buy their commission qualification volume themselves. The product can be found elsewhere for half the price. Unless you gouge your customers with exorbitant prices, profits will not be very substantial. There’s a strong element of “pay to play” introduced in the purchase of product packs by new affiliates. Put simply, the more an affiliate spends when they join up, the higher their commission earning potential. An affiliate can effectively buy their way into Silver rank Check Matching and receive double bonus pool shares for life. But only if at least $549 is spent.
- Does the marketing system take full advantage of technology? Yes. Max International offers its distributors the ability to access their commissions online and transfer them to a personal bank account. Distributors can also purchase products virtually and conveniently transfer funds to a prepaid Max International Visa card. Additionally, Max International has a mobile app that allows distributors to manage their businesses while on the go.
- Will you have FUN? Probably. There is no much information on this.
There are some people that call Max International network marketing company a scam because they failed… I am here to tell you it’s their own fault. This company is far from a scam and it’s been in business for a while!
The problem is people jump into network marketing with the wrong mindset… They believe they will get something for nothing.
The truth is you have to become a great people person and become a recruiting machine…
That my friend is the truth… So you have Two options…
Learn how to become a recruiting master or…
…do a home business that doesn’t require recruiting.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Max International MLM review and if you are in this company, please share your experiences. How is the sponsoring part going for you? How is the product working for you? My readers would love to know.
Latest posts by Jetro Olowole (see all)
- Income Tutors Network Marketing Boothcamp in Lagos - August 13, 2017
- Income Tutors Wealth Summit – Pre-Register Now! - August 5, 2017
- 30 Reasons Why Nigeria Network Marketers Fail - July 30, 2017