Welcome to my blog where I am going to walk you through unbiased KaratBars MLM Review. In this unbiased KaratBars MLM Review, you are not going to get a biased review like all the rest on the internet. I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Let’s take a look at the company first…
Karatbars International is the brain child of a man named Harald Seiz who launched this company in 2011 and specializes in selling small gold bars and gift items in gold bullion.
The financially secure, debt-free, and fully self-funded company’s headquarters are located in Stuttgart, Germany. The company has another office in Munich. Germany. In the past three years, Karatbars International has spread across 70 countries with plans to expand into over 194 countries worldwide. Karatbars claims it has a logical, affordable and universal solution to the world’s debt and currency crisis through the purchase of its gold bars.
Harald Seiz has been in the financial industry since the early 1980’s and has been very successful. In 2008, He decided to get into the metal business and this is where the magic sparked which lead up to Karatbars International creation!
KARATBARS PRODUCTS REVIEW
Karatbars is one of the few mlm companies that decided to get into the gold business. What this company sells is 1 gram gold bars or bullions which are:
- Certified and Laminated with UV Protected Film
- Valid Trademarked with a stamp
- Assayers signature is on each unit
- Hologram adcorns are on the reverse side of the bar for security and visual appeal.
They are all 999.9 Pure Atakulche bars produced by Atasay, a LBMA GDL Refiner. Karatbars cost of gram is $60 + shipping roughly which beats buying an ounce, but there is a major flaw to their pricing. The truth is they are selling their Gold Bars roughly 33% more than market value. Their Gold Cost: 1 Gram (99.99% pure) $60 + Shipping which is another $23.90. Total Cost to your door: $83.90 per gram (Now if you buy more, you get a shipping price break). Okay, I went on another reputable site called JM Bullion check this out: Cost of Gold: 1 Gram $53.50 (99.99% Pure) with FREE shipping. So in this example, you are paying $30 more for the same 1 gram 99.99% pure Gold.
They claim that theirs is the finest and highest quality gold available. This is a bogus claim, however. Their gold is like any other from any other dealers. 24 ct or 999.9 gold is cleaned of all impurities and NO alloys are being added. It is a very soft metal and, at this purity level of no use for any jewelry application.
KARATBARS COMPENSATION PLAN
The Karatbars International compensation plan is poorly written and fails to adequately explain various components of the plan. Heavily abbreviated and lacking any sort of clarification however, it’s likely to confuse most prospective affiliates to the point of just not bothering with it all together. I’ve done my best to explain what is presented in the official plan documentation below.
Karatbars International Affiliate Membership Ranks
There are 12 affiliate membership ranks within the Karatbars International compensation plan with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
1.Distributor – sign up as a Karatbars International affiliate
2.Supervisor – 200 points a month
3.Bronze Supervisor – 500 points a month
4.Silver Supervisor – 1250 points a month
5.Gold Supervisor – 2500 points a month (or purchase a package)
6.Bronze Manager – 4000 points a month
7.Silver Manager – 6000 points a month
8.Gold Manager – 9000 points a month
9.Bronze Director – have two unilevel legs generating 6000 and 4000 points a month respectively, and have personally generated at least 50 sales
10.Silver Director – have three unilevel legs generating 6000, 3000 and 2000 points a month respectively, and have personally generated at least 100 sales
11.Gold Director – have three unilevel legs generating 9000, 4000 and 3000 points a month respectively, and have personally generated at least 200 sales
12.Gold Director Elite – Qualify as a Gold Director, have at least one Gold Director in your downline and have personally generated at least 300 sales
Package Commissions: There are three packages for sale within Karatbars International: Bronze, Silver and Gold.
Unilevel Commissions: commissions are paid out as a percentage of point accumulated by an affiliate based on ranks.
Binary Commissions: commissions are paid out based on the generation of “units”. Units are generated when an affiliate’s downline spend money within the company.
Worldwide Turnover Bonus: How the pool is paid out to affiliates is unclear.
Gold Pool: Gold Pool is made up of 1% of Karatbars International’s “lump-sum gold purchases.
Karatbars Incentives: As a Karatbars International affiliate sells grams of gold within their downline, the accumulated balance is used to reward them via Karatbars incentives
KARATBARS STARTING COST
Affiliate membership to Karatbars International is free, however several commissions and bonuses are tied into the purchase of a package. With most, if not all Karatbars affiliates likely to purchase a package when they join, this means defacto affiliate membership to Karatbars is between 239 EUR and 1595 EUR.
MY KARATBARS VERDICTS
- Has the company been around for at least 5 years? Yes. It was launched in 2011 and the company has spread to 70 countries in the last 3 years.
- Is the company well capitalized? Probably. There are no substantial information to show that the company is well capitalized although it is debt-free. However, the high cost of the products suggest the company rely solely on overpriced gold to boost commission.
- Does the company offer products or services that are unique? Yes. Karatbars specializes in selling small gold bars and gift items in gold bullion.
- Is there a genuine need for the product? Probably. Considering that gold is a luxury good, it is hard to say if there is genuine need for the product especially in developing countries. I honestly can’t see why anyone other than affiliates would bother purchasing gold through Karatbars, and that’s a problem. However, Gold has long being hailed as one of the most stable form of investment; gold has been able to provide investors a hedge against market instability, inflation, depreciation of the value of currencies, social, political or economic unrest. Gold prices exhibit less volatility compared to most currencies that is why gold investments are extremely attractive.
- Is the product or service trendy or a fad? Probably. The motivation behind buying gold stems from the purchaser desiring to counteract the effects of currency depreciation, inflation, and economic instability. Gold is considered to be a universal investment accepted by all, and can easily be converted during times of economic turmoil.
- Can you generate immediate income? Probably. Because Gold is consider a luxury and investment good, it is hard to make immediate profit from selling the affiliate packages. Commission percentages in the company’s Binary Compensation Plan are very low when compared to similar competing business opportunities in the multi-level marketing industry.
- Does the marketing system take full advantage of technology? Probably. Support includes Conference calls, Training sites and webinars (also available in Spanish), Training calls 2x per day 7 days per week and Skype and interactive Facebook support
- Will you have FUN? Probably. There is no much information on this.
There are some people that call KaratBars network marketing company a scam because they failed… I am here to tell you it’s their own fault. This company is far from a scam and it’s been in business for a while!
The problem is people jump into network marketing with the wrong mindset… They believe they will get something for nothing.
The truth is you have to become a great people person and become a recruiting machine…
That my friend is the truth… So you have Two options…
Learn how to become a recruiting master or…
…do a home business that doesn’t require recruiting.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Karatbars MLM review and if you are in this company, please share your experiences. How is the sponsoring part going for you? How is the product working for you? My readers would love to know.
Latest posts by Jetro Olowole (see all)
- Income Tutors Network Marketing Boothcamp in Lagos - August 13, 2017
- Income Tutors Wealth Summit – Pre-Register Now! - August 5, 2017
- 30 Reasons Why Nigeria Network Marketers Fail - July 30, 2017