If you want to start a business, you need to decide if you are going to work from home or rent an office. You will also need to make an important decision that many aspiring and existing business entrepreneurs fail to do.
And that’s why I am putting together a challenge called “Business Quadrant Challenge”.
It doesn’t matter what business you are doing or are going to do,
You WILL fall in one of the Business Quadrant.
The question is, how do you decide which part of the business quadrant you should be?
On April 17th, I’m kicking off a NEW Business Quadrant Challenge for the entire Business community. Join the challenge here – http://jetroolowole.com/business-quadrant-challenge/.
This will be an email training series (no need to show up live).
There’s also a private Facebook group for anyone who joins (so meet others who are participating).
It’s no secret that your business decision can make or mar you.
• How would you decide whether to start an active or passive income business?
• How would you know if you should do your business from home or rent an office?
• What are the tools you need to start your dream business?
• What challenges are you facing to launch your business and what options do you have?
• Why do some investors make money with little risk while most other investors just break even?
• Why do most employees go from job to job while others quit their jobs and go on to build business empires?
• What does the shift from the Industrial Age to the Information Age mean to me and my family?
These and many more questions will be address in this challenge.
To join visit: http://jetroolowole.com/business-quadrant-challenge/