Welcome to my blog where I am going to walk you through unbiased Federico Mahora MLM Review. In this unbiased Federico Mahora MLM Review, you are not going to get a biased review like all the rest on the internet. I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Let’s take a look at the company first…
FEDERICO MAHORA PROFILE
The idea behind FM Group was to create an exclusive cosmetics line. The idea was born during Arthur Trawinski’s (CEO FM Group Poland) annual stay in Australia. After his return to Poland he decided to realize his idea. Looking for perfect products he received many propositions for collaboration from many different companies, however he decided to cooperate with the company he knew best run by his father. His company has been producing perfumes for 10 years.
Fragrance for the perfume is created by one of the biggest companies in the world with over 100 years of tradition which is growing up very fast and has its bases in Europe, Australia, USA, China and Brazil. Arthur Trawinksi considered many options for distributing his cosmetics. Then he met a specialist of multi-level marketing. Their experience and knowledge made Arthur Trawinski start distributing his products through the MLM sales system. FM cosmetics started in Poland in 2004 and were asked to open branches in other countries due to extremely high interest.
FM Cosmetics now have representatives in about 70 countries including Nigeria, USA and of course United Kingdom. There are also distributors working with FM cosmetics in countries where they have not yet opened offices like Cameron, Jamaica, Uganda and Botswana. Karatbars International is the brain child of a man named Harald Seiz who launched this company in 2011 and specializes in selling small gold bars and gift items in gold bullion.
FEDERICO MAHORA PRODUCTS REVIEW
The FM Group offer high quality perfumes and fragrances containing 20% perfume oil. The company has expanded its product line and can be separated into the following categories:
- Perfume – Five distinct collections of perfume with different types of scents.
- Body Care – There are 10 groups of body products with each group specifically designed for the specific needs and desires of the customer.
- Make Up Cosmetics – There are six lines of make up offered by FM Group, including face, eye, and lip make up, as well as make up remover and cosmetics designed for kids.
- Household Products – Five distinct types of household products including cleaners, home fragrance items, pet cosmetics, and car cosmetics.
- Coffee –Natural coffees, functional coffees, and flavored coffees.
- Tea – Four distinct types of tea.
FEDERICO MAHORA COMPENSATION PLAN
With FM Cosmetics you can purchase their products at a discount. You can make money by generating profit from selling the products you have purchased. You earn commission from your own purchases and of those who you have recommended to join your team. Additional commission can be earned from building and managing international structures and financial stability.
The FM Cosmetics marketing plan consists of three parts: Marketing Plan 1 – The Magnolia Club, Marketing Plan 2 – The Orchid Club and Marketing Plan 3 – The Star Club.
Marketing plan 1 is all about the commission you can earn through generating personal points and those of your business partners.
Marketing plan 2 is an extension of marketing plan 1 in so far as it determines your commission for building and managing an effective sales group.
Marketing plan 3 is based on effectiveness levels from marketing plan 2. It determines the commission for managing numerous stable groups in which the leaders reached effectiveness levels from marketing plan 2.
It should be noted here that the marketing plan also determines how you qualify for bonus incentives and training.
The following is a bit of information on the money that can be earn from the FM MLM compensation plan:
- PERSONAL DIRECT SALES – 42%-62% (depending on product) – For example:
- VOLUME COMMISSION – 3% to 21% – An additional amount for achieving levels of personal monthly sales
- TEAM COMMISSIONS – 3% to 21% – Commission on your team’s sales volume
- ORCHID BONUSES – 1.5% to 9% – As you reach the higher stages of the FM Group plan you have the chance to qualify to share part of worldwide monthly bonus. Men and women around the world at this level in FM Group are currently averaging between 1,500 and 30,000 euro monthly depending on the size and structure of their FM business, plus you have the chance to qualify for use of a FM Group Mercedes!
FEDERICO MAHORA STARTING COST
For just 50 euros you will receive your FM sample kit. A stylish leather look zip up folder which is compact enough to keep with you wherever you go. Your kit will contain 100 or 160 high quality FM Federico Mahora fragrance samples for both men and women – something for everyone! Along with your starter kit you will also receive a FM catalogue to get you started straight away.
MY FEDERICO MAHORA VERDICTS
- Has the company been around for at least 5 years? Yes. It was launched in 2004 and the company has spread to more than 70 countries.
- Is the company well capitalized? Yes. There are no substantial information to show that the company is well capitalized although it is debt-free. However, the high cost of the products suggest the company rely solely on overpriced gold to boost commission.
- Does the company offer products or services that are unique? Yes. Overall, FM World is a high-quality fragrance and skincare brand with a number of amazing products that you can choose from.
- Is there a genuine need for the product? Probably. The one thing I like best about the FM cosmetics products is that it has a huge range of “consumable” products. Some of the products are also relatively evergreen. IF someone loves foundation, they’ll keep buying it when they run out every few months. FM Group even has a number of products that are specifically designed for kids, a market that is often overlooked in the multi-level marketing industry. The presence of kid-oriented products opens up the market for distributors even more and becomes a distinguishing trait of FM Group compared to similar businesses.
- Is the product or service trendy or a fad? Probably. Cosmetics products always trend trust women.
- Can you generate immediate income? Yes. There’s lots of products at reasonable prices and you’ve got a huge market to cover, so you’re less likely to run out of people to sell to. The FM Group, is still in the initial stages of growth, with lots of agents reporting the commission plan being very favourable and money being earn relatively quickly. Agents seem to be at present moving over from other MLM’s and reporting encouraging results. Of course this is all subjective and could just be hype from the agents in question to get new recruits onboard.
- Does the marketing system take full advantage of technology? Probably. There is no much information on this.
- Will you have FUN? Probably. Many have complained that training is only available for those at a certain level of the company.
There are some people that call Federico Mahora network marketing company a scam because they failed… I am here to tell you it’s their own fault. This company is far from a scam and it’s been in business for a while!
The problem is people jump into network marketing with the wrong mindset… They believe they will get something for nothing.
The truth is you have to become a great people person and become a recruiting machine…
That my friend is the truth… So you have Two options…
Learn how to become a recruiting master or…
…do a home business that doesn’t require recruiting.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Federico Mahora MLM review and if you are in this company, please share your experiences. How is the sponsoring part going for you? How is the product working for you? My readers would love to know.