Folks, I have some BIG news today. I am announcing my first wellness blogging workshop for this year as part of the ongoing Health2Wealth Wellness Campaign as a way to help you build and grow your wellness blogging business into an actual full time career.
For those of you who are new to me I’ve built wellness blog into a full time job/career/source of income for myself. And I want to share all my learnings with you so that you can become a ninja blogger.
This is going to be a full day workshop and I am super excited to meet you guys!
Here’s an overview of what I’ll cover in this one day workshop. Disclaimer: it’s going to be a jam packed, hands on learning so get your best moves on.
What Is This Workshop?
This is a comprehensive one day hands on learning session to help you take your wellness blog to the next level and arm you with actionable items to grow your blog into a business.
Here’s what I’ll cover:
- how to set up a self hosted blog (the right way) on wordpress, essentially helping you get your framework right
- finding your niche and creating content that differentiates you
- how to optimize your posts for SEO
- how to build traffic using social media and growing the social media platforms that matter to you
- how to monetize your blog and bring in more sponsored opportunities
- the back end of a blogging business and how to run it like one
I’ll be using a combination of slides, live demonstrations and practice sessions where YOU will actually action everything you learn during the workshop so that you feel like you are more prepared when you go back.
I recommend that you bring your laptops/Smartphones to make the most of this session. It’s also helpful if you already have a self hosted wordpress blog set up so that I can get you up and running faster. I believe that wordpress is the best blogging platform for bloggers right now, which is why all the teaching will be based on the platform.
I am limiting participation to 30 participants for this workshop to make the most of the hands-on nature of this workshop.
What Does It Include?
This two day workshop is priced at ₦5000 per person and will include:
- Course material which will be sent over by email
- One on one interactions as time permits with Jetro Olowole to help you through any specific queries you may have
Who Should Attend?
- you want to join Health2Wealth as a Wellness Partner
- you are a blogger but want to take it to the next level and grow your blog into a full time career
- you are frustrated with the technicalities of running a blog and need hands on learning to simplify things
- you don’t understand social media and want to learn how to work each platform
- you have an established blog but don’t know how to monetize it
- you are keen on working with brands and collaborate with them to bring in more sponsored opportunities
- you want help figuring out your niche and how to differentiate yourself from the crowd
- you want to start a blog and understand how to get it right from Day 1
- Medical Professionals i.e. Doctors, Nurses, Physicians, Pharmacists; Health and Wellness Coaches; Yoga Teachers; Nutritionists; Fitness Coaches; Network Marketers in the Wellness Sector; Medical Investors & Dealers; Medical Students; Massage Therapists; Herbalists; Acupuncturists, Wellness Bloggers; Investors; Anyone with Entrepreneurship Skills or Interest
If any of this or all of this is something that you relate to, then this is the workshop for you.
You don’t have to be a wellness blogger to attend the workshop because the learnings can be applied to any genre of blogging.
How Do I Register?
I am glad you have made the decision to take your blog to the next level or start a successful one. To register, please fill the form below and send me your details. Once I receive your information, I will send you the payment details to book your seat at The Wellness Blogging Workshop. Pre-payment for the workshop is mandatory.
Due to the nature of the registration process, I am unable to offer refunds. Please make sure you have the date available when you register.
Friends, this is the first step to becoming a ninja blogger and I can’t wait to see you there!