Call For 100 YALICARE Intern For Facebook Community Leadership Program Application
👉 Facebook will hand up to $1 million to as many as five people, and give away a total of $10 million, via a new program for community leaders.
👉 The company unveiled its Facebook Community Leadership Program at an event in London this week.
Facebook will give up to $1 million to as many as five people and hand out a total of $10 million to community leaders who use its services “to bring people closer together.”
The company unveiled its Facebook Community Leadership Program at its Communities Summit event in London this week.
“This program is about finding and supporting great community leaders wherever they are,” CEO Mark Zuckerberg said in a Facebook post.
The company has faced intense scrutiny from critics who say it allowed Russian propagandists and other groups to use its advertising tools to target users with divisive messages, hate speech and other harmful content.
The company wants to reward those who use its platform for good, according to Zuckerberg.
“Our goal is to find people who are using Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and Messenger to bring people closer together,” he wrote in the post.
“We’ll pick up to five leaders around the world and give them up to $1 million to fund their ideas for doing even more. We’ll invite 100 leaders to be part of our fellowship program that includes training, mentorship, and up to $50,000 for a specific initiative,” Zuckerberg wrote.
So if you are a community leader or you know a great one, visit https://community.fb.com and tell your story.
Before you apply, check out my internship program below.
Before you apply for Facebook Community Leadership Program, join my 2 weeks Internship training on how to use Facebook group to build a highly engaging YALICARE community initiative.
Application Deadline: February 14, 2018
Platform: Facebook Group & WhatsApp
Workshop Duration: February 15 to 28, 2018
Organizer: YALICARE Wellpreneurs Network
WORKSHOP TAKE AWAY
1. Personal branding challenge for community leader
2. How to create engaging Facebook group from scratch or revamp existing one
3. Little known secret for inviting only interested and passionate members.
4. How to grow your Facebook group audience from scratch
5. How to organize your group content
6. How to motivate your user to Like and Comment
7. How to use Facebook group insight to grow your audience
8. Leadership requirements for a Facebook group community leader.
9. What to include when filling your application
1. Register to join the YALICARE Wellpreneurs Network Facebook group. Visit http://jetroolowole.com/yalicare/ to register and check your email for access code to join our group.
2. Complete the top 10 task for new members of the group.
3. Add at least 5 people to the group through the #Tag2Wellpreneur campaign
4. Submit a report on YALICARE Wellpreneurs Network Think Tank Sheet Chat Exercise
This is a first come, first serve application. The only exception is those who have won the group Weekly Best Performer Award.
HOW TO REGISTER
Click the Book Now Button (To the right if you are using a Laptop/Desktop or below on a smartphone).
You may be prompted to Login to book. Note that you can sign in with Facebook, Twitter, Google or through your email. If you are redirected to the home page, visit the event page again and book one seat.
NOTE: Only the first 100 to book here that have met the 4 requirements above will be selected for this program.
I’ll review your application and invite you to the training platform.
PLEASE DON’T BOOK WHEN YOU ARE NOT THROUGH WITH THE TASK ABOVE. THAT IS AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATIONS!
See you there.