Your Invitation To Join… The Biggest Project In Africa. Join 10000 participants in the Africa Wellpreneurs Writing Audition Contest.
Join Other Intelligent Africa Wellness Entrepreneurs Who Focus On Creating Local Content Asset To Solve Africa Health Challenges.
Hey folks, it’s me again Jetro Olowole – Life Coach & Business Development Manager.
As part of activities marking the eventual launching of Africa largest health hub and database, I am calling for 10,000 creative and intelligent YALICARE volunteers and facilitators across Africa for the Africa Wellpreneurs Writing Audition Contest (AWWAC).
During the audition, I want to train 10,000 Africans on content marketing strategies for effective digital communication of local content for online and social media campaigns.
This maiden edition of AWWAC Project will see all participants work on one specific health related keyword on how to write content that move products and services and drive engagement and traffic.
Participants will also have the opportunities to earn during this campaign and beyond and qualify for the contest incentive award.
As we get ready to introduce various wellness entrepreneurship opportunity, we realize that content writing is at the heart of most of the business opportunity. Hence, that is why we want to train our members on how to develop the most important skill critical to their success.
The objective of this contest is to help raise new generation of Africa wellness entrepreneurs who focus on creating local content assets to solve Africa health challenges.
1. How to research keyword rich content online
2. How to write effective content for user engagement
3. How to write content for SEO to drive traffic.
4. How to develop social media content for viral engagement
5. How to promote your content with free or paid Ad
6. How to monetize your content
7. How to turn your content into and evergreen content asset
8. How to post your content in WordPress & score yourself
9. How to craft content that move products and services
1. First Place get $100 and free Web design service. Second Place get $50 and free web design service. Third place get Free Web design service.
2. Get featured in the upcoming Afri Health Hub website
3. Get paid to write and create asset content
4. Get listed on our author directory if you pass the first round selection
5. Refer and earn sponsorship offer
6. Opportunity to get featured in upcoming magazine Wellness magazine and other media platforms
7. Be part of my ongoing training on wellness entrepreneurship
HOW TO APPLY
Follow these 4 steps to apply.
1. Register in few seconds at http://afrihealthhub.com/awwac/
2. Check your email for confirmation message
3. After confirmation, you will be directed to where you can get link to join our Facebook community and share this opportunity with others.
4. Check your email for welcome message on how to get your assignment for the project. The email will come from Africa Wellpreneurs Network.
$100 UP FOR GRAB IN #TAG2AWWAC CAMPAIGN
Stand A Chance to win a $100 Bounty when you invite your friends to participate in Africa Wellpreneurs Writing Audition Contest with the hashtag #Tag2AWWAC
The person that refer the highest number of people through tagging to our YALICARE Wellpreneurs Network Facebook Group and the contest will win $100
SAMPLE MESSAGE FOR PROFILE NEWS FEED
Hi friends I am participating in the Biggest Project In Africa – Africa Wellpreneurs Writing Audition Contest #Tag2AWWAC. Check it out, get paid to Learn, Write & Earn. If you are interested PM me and I will add you to the group of Young & Vibrants Africa Wellness Entrepreneurs. Check the details at https://goo.gl/Eyp9h3
SAMPLE PRIVATE MESSAGE TO FRIENDS
“Hi (Friend name) I am participating in the Biggest Project In Africa – Africa Wellpreneurs Writing Audition Contest #Tag2AWWAC. Check it out. Get paid to Learn, Write & Earn. If you are interested reply me and I will add you to the group of Young & Vibrants Africa Wellness Entrepreneurs. Check the details at https://goo.gl/Eyp9h3
#YALICARES is designed to increase awareness and literacy on health matters and encourage you to serve as community health advocates. You play a vital role in promoting public health and a healthier Africa! The YALI (Young Africa Leaders Initiative was launched by President Barrack Obama in 2010.)
JOIN NOW WITH THE STEPS ABOVE AND YOU COULD BE THE WINNER OF THE $100 INCENTIVE.