Welcome to my blog where I am going to walk you through unbiased 4Life MLM Review. In this unbiased 4Life MLM Review, you are not going to get a biased review like all the rest on the internet. I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Let’s take a look at the company first…
In 1998, 4Life was founded by David and Bianca Lisonbee to bring to the marketplace health supplements that support mostly the immune system. The company is based in Sandy, Utah and has spread to more than 50 countries since 1998. Using multi-level marketing as a method of sales and growth, 4Life seeks to help people improve their overall health and income. 4Life network marketing company has a humanitarian branch called Foundation 4Life which is powered by its distributors. The immune system-focused organization has an annual net sales of more than $250 million.
4Life has a leading group of researchers, doctors, and scientists working towards better immune system products and they claim no other company rivals them in this department. The company has over 100,000 distributors around the world. Not only that, there are Olympians and celebrity athletes that endorse this products specially the 4Life Transfer Factor.
4LIFE PRODUCTS REVIEW
Like I said earlier, 4Life really boast their leading doctors, scientists and researchers in the industry who are working around the clock to develop even better products to improve the human immune system. Of course, having a scientific team doesn’t actually mean that the team is any good.
The flagship product, 4Life Transfer factor, has helped many athletes around the world to perform better and push themselves harder in the field.
While the 4Life Transfer factor is a great product, they have several others that doing an amazing job strengthening the human body.
- 4Life Targeted Transfter Factor
- 4Life Tri-Factor Formulas
- Foundation of life
- Enummi Personal care
- Animal health for life
- ShapreRite by 4Life
- Healthy lifestyle packs
- Fortify meal pack
Many of the company’s products are being sold on Amazon. Some of them have a decent number of reviews, which suggests that they are at least partially popular (although some reviews are probably distributors themselves).
4LIFE COMPENSATION PLAN
They call their compensation plan the “Life Reward Plan”. Their comp plan has seven ranks to go through as a distributor and the more you product, the better your ranks. 4Life offers an industry low commission rate at two percent compared to other multi-level marketing companies in the health and nutrition industry. It’s difficult to see where it is possible for distributors to make a profit.
LP is also an interesting (and frustrating) approach. The acronym stands for Life Points, and it refers to how much product you are ordering, or is being ordered through the people you recruit. Regardless of the size of your business, you still have to order either 50 or 100 LP every month. They will pay out as much as 64% on their LP (Life Points), and they pay 4 times a month which is great!
As you go up in the ranks, your potential to earn money increases. However, the complexity of the requirements also increases. For example, getting to the second rank involves ordering 100 LP (I’ll explain this in a minute) personally each month through autoship. You also have to recruit at least four people, who also order at least that much each month. Having a structure like this also means that if people you recruit drop out or decrease what they are spending, it can dramatically decrease your own potential to make money and your rank. Some people also find it difficult to keep track of what they are supposed to be doing.
4Life is all about giving back so they created their Fortify and Foundation which is all about giving back to the community. What they are doing is provide families better nutrition in countries where the company operates.
4LIFE STARTING COST
If you decide to join this company, you just purchase their “Distributor Kit” which will cost you $40. This payment will serve you for a year’s subscription. There are 4 enrollment types and you pick what is best for you:
- Diamond 4Life – At this level, you need to order 400 LP minimum and keep a 100 LP Monthly auto ship. 400 LP = $515.95
- Leadership 4Life – Your first order must be 100 LP and you must keep a monthly autoship of 100 LP.
- Associate – There is no first order requirements, but you must keep a monthly autoship of 50 LP. Associate require you to purchase a compass system which costs $29.95
- Preferred Customer – this has no requirements.
MY 4LIFE VERDICTS
- Has the company been around for at least 5 years? Yes. It was launched in 1998 and the company operate in 50 countries including Nigeria.
- Is the company well capitalized? Yes. 4Life operates in over 50 countries and claim they generate an annual net sales of more than $250 million. 4Lifeclaims they pay millions of dollars worth of check every month to their distributors and staff.
- Does the company offer products or services that are unique? Yes. 4Life really boast their leading doctors, scientists and researchers in the industry who are working around the clock to develop even better products to improve the human immune system.
- Is there a genuine need for the product? Yes. The global wellness industry is a $3.4 trillion market.
- Is the product or service trendy or a fad? Yes. Because the health industry is always evolving, products based on the industries always trend.
- Can you generate immediate income? Probably. 4Life offers an industry low commission rate at two percent compared to other multi-level marketing companies in the health and nutrition industry. It’s difficult to see where it is possible for distributors to make a profit. 4Life also has a higher enrollment cost, with startup kits at $150 for new distributors. If you have deeper pockets to start with, you may add 4Life to your list of multi-level marketing companies to consider.
- Does the marketing system take full advantage of technology? Probably. Distributors are provided 4Life Tools for Purchase and Web 101 but I don’t know how much of help will that help to take full advantage of technology.
- Will you have FUN? Probably. There is no much information on this. 4Life also has a philanthropic mission called Together, Building People. 4Life seeks to make a difference in the lives of children and their families in the countries 4Life operates in.
There are some people that call 4Life network marketing company a scam because they failed… I am here to tell you it’s their own fault. This company is far from a scam and it’s been in business for a while!
The problem is people jump into network marketing with the wrong mindset… They believe they will get something for nothing.
The truth is you have to become a great people person and become a recruiting machine…
That my friend is the truth… So you have Two options…
Learn how to become a recruiting master or…
…do a home business that doesn’t require recruiting.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my 4Life MLM review and if you are in this company, please share your experiences. How is the sponsoring part going for you? How is the product working for you? My readers would love to know.